Simply put, you're seeking a school that prioritizes excellence by fostering every student's ability to do their absolute best.
A place where the partnership between the school and families is a fundamental and valuable aspect of the community.
Thank you for considering St Gabriel Catholic Parish School! Choosing a school is one of the most important decisions, you as a parent, can make for your family. We are here to help you with this decision.
St. Gabriel Catholic Parish School has the following spiritual, academic, and extracurricular opportunities to offer students in their educational and personal development:
- We partner with you in the faith formation of your children. Catholic Faith Formation is the cornerstone of our learning activities. Catholic doctrine, prayer, and social teaching are integrated through religion classes and throughout the day.
- We offer a fully accredited K4-8 curriculum utilizing STEM (Science, Technology, Engineering, and Math) methodologies. Our STEM curriculum encompasses all course materials including reading, language arts, and social studies.
- We administer MAP Testing three times a year and have a Response to Intervention program.
- Music, art, physical education, technology, and Spanish classes are offered each week.
- We offer small class sizes to meet individual learning goals while strengthening close-knit relationships between staff and students. 12:1 student/teacher ratio
- We foster Catholic Christian social skills.
- We utilize "Spirit Groups" – A program to promote peer-to-peer community building and to form positive role models within our school community.
- Children fully participate in our Wednesday morning Masses. Families and parishioners are encouraged to join us in our Mass celebration and stay for fellowship afterward.
- We provide a Hot Lunch Program accompanied by fresh fruits and vegetables provided by Hartford School District.
- Our After School Learning Program is available for all families who choose to participate and is led by our 7th-grade teacher, Mrs. Erdmann.
- St. Gabriel School graduates consistently perform at the top of their chosen high school.
- Extracurricular activities include boys and girls basketball, boys and girls volleyball, forensics, scouts, and serving opportunities.
- CLICK HERE to read a dozen more reasons WHY to choose a Catholic School
By choosing St. Gabriel Catholic Parish School, your child will be entering the educational world with all the tools and opportunities needed for academic and personal success. We encourage you to visit us to see how we are preparing hearts and minds for lives of leadership, service, and excellence.
Come and Grow with us! Registration is now open! Please click the link below to schedule a tour, meet our teachers, and see our program in action!
We look forward to meeting you soon!
St. Gabriel Catholic Parish School Principal
St. Gabriel Parish is embedded in communities with quality educational choices. The government-funded choice program for a reliable education is not applicable in our area. The choice to provide your child with a faith-based high-quality education is the choice we are offering. This is not accomplished through government funding. St. Gabriel School is entirely funded by our parish community, fundraising efforts, applied grants, and tuition. St. Gabriel Parish offers financial aid and tuition assistance to qualifying families.