Menu - School Lunches
Menu - Curbside Meals
- Click HERE to place your Curbside Meal order
- Orders need to be placed each week between 9:00 AM FRIDAY and 9:00 AM MONDAY
- Pickup time Wednesday is between 12:30 and 1 pm.
- You may pick up the meals from school at Exit 9 located at the back of the school by the Parish Hall.
Orders for April Curbside Meals may be placed on April 7th with a pick up date of April 14th.
Nutrition & Health
Click HERE for additional information and videos
Recipes & Fun Facts
Click HERE for wonderful recipes and interesting facts about the Harvests of the Month
Account Balance Information
Questions on your family lunch (child's) balance may be answered by Senior Accountant Laura Rogacki (262-628-1141) or email her at [email protected]
Free and Reduced Price School Meals
Children need healthy meals daily to learn and perform their best. Saint Gabriel School offers healthy meals every school day for $2.90. However, your children may qualify for free meals or for reduced price meals.
Your children can receive lower cost meals if your household income is within the reduced price limits on the Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines. All children in households receiving benefits from Food Share, the Food Distribution Program on Indian Reservations (FDPIR) or W-2 Cash Benefits, can get free meals regardless of your family income. Additionally, children can get free meals if the family household’s gross income is within the free limits of the Federal Income Eligibility Guidelines. The reduced lunch price is $.40 CENTS.
Complete the application to apply for free or reduced price meals. Use one Free and Reduced Price School Meals Application for all children in your household. Applications cannot be approved if they are not complete, so be sure to fill out all required information. If you have any questions or need help filling out the required paperwork, please call Mrs. Bartholomew at (262) 628-1711
Return the completed application to:
St. Gabriel Catholic Parish School
1200 St. Gabriel Way
Hubertus, WI 53033
Attn: Bridget Bartholomew - Principal.
- Free and Reduced Lunch Parent Letter & FAQ 2020-21
- Free and Reduced Lunch Instructions 2020-21
- Free and Reduced Lunch Application 2020-21
- VIDEO: How to Fill Out the Application for Free & Reduced Lunches
This institution is an equal opportunity provider.