St. Gabriel Catholic Parish School, in partnership with parents and the parish community, believes in providing quality Catholic Christian education of the whole child within an environment which fosters a positive self-image. The following goals specify the implementation of this philosophy:
- To develop a personal faith relationship with God and Jesus based on Catholic teachings and traditions, fostered through prayer and worship.
- To encourage and provide opportunities for service to others.
- To develop an academic base that will promote success in future endeavors.
- To teach fundamental thought processes including logic, decision-making, problem-solving, and critical thinking skills.
- To identify creativity and to encourage and help in its expression.
- To nurture an awareness of personal worth by developing strengths and compensating for weaknesses.
- To provide an environment that models a Christian value system.
- To help develop a sense of partnership with, and respect for, other individuals, the community and the environment.
- To develop basic flexibility, strength, endurance, and skills.
- To teach the value of personal hygiene, good nutrition, and exercise.
- To motivate each child to respect his/her body and care for it responsibly.