Parish-based teams are composed of children either enrolled at St. Gabriel Catholic Parish School or attending religious education classes.
Various sports are offered as part of the Washington Ozaukee Catholic Conference. Click HERE for more information about the conference and the participating schools
Before participation in any sport, each student needs to turn in the following forms and a $45 registration fee. These must be received before the first practice. Click here to download the needed forms in one file.
Forms may also be downloaded from the Milwaukee Archdiocese website.
- Parent/Guardian and Athlete Sportsmanship Pledge - sign and date
- Parental Consent Form - sign and date
- Medical Information and Emergency Consent Form - complete, sign, and date
- Risk acknowledgment and consent to participate Form - complete, sign, and date
- Physical Examination Form - to be completed by the physician examining the student/athlete. You may use the Archdiocese form or WIAA form/green card. Physical examination is required every two years (must be after April 1st). Student/Athlete may NOT participate until this form is received.
- Parent and Athlete Concussion Acknowledgement Form - complete, sign, and date.
Please contact Jeff Poff, Athletics Director, at [email protected] with any questions, concerns, or if you would like to get involved.