What is Scrip?
Scrip is an easy way to fund-raise while you shop. Purchase a gift card and a rebate (3-5% average) is returned to St. Gabriel Parish. Scrip can be used for everyday shopping items such as food, clothing, and gas; discretionary items such as books, movies and dining; and larger projects such as lumber, appliances, and textiles. Purchase cards for your own use or to give as gifts. The possibilities are endless!
You can purchase gift cards from hundreds of vendors including:
- Piggly Wiggly, Pick 'n Save, Sendiks
- McDonald's, Subway, Cousins
- JoAnne Fabrics, Michaels
- Kohls, American Eagle, Aeropostle
- Menards, Fleet Farm, Home Depot
- Barnes and Noble
- Marcus Theatres
- gas stations, restaurants, and more!
Visit www.glscrip.com for a full list of vendors.
Why is Scrip an effective fundraiser?
Scrip is effective because it's simple! You shop as you always would, but use Scrip gift cards in place of your cash or credit.
St. Gabriel Parish increases fundraising by increasing the volume of families that use Scrip and the volume of purchases families make with Scrip. The more purchases made with Scrip, the more fundraising money St. Gabriel Parish earns. If enough families use Scrip for their everyday purchases, we could raise $40,000 to $80,000 annually – a big boost for our parish!
What is the Scrip profit used for?
Scrip profit helps St. Gabriel Parish support our parish ministries. Families with children in our Parish School and Religious Education Programs can use Scrip profits to help pay a portion of their tuition and religious education fees. Buy Scrip for your parents, grandparents, siblings, aunts and uncles to earn more against your tuition and religious education fees.
Where do I buy Scrip?
1. Create an online account at www.shopwithscrip.com
- Call the parish or school office for an enrollment code.
- Set up an online payment with option with "Presto Pay"
- Set up My Wallet App on your phone www.MyScripWallet.com
2. Purchase from our stock on hand (payment by cash or check only) simply fill out the form below.