The 2022 Volleyball season:
5th-grade boys took first place at the St. John Vianney Volleyball Tournament in October! Congratulations to our team!
2022 Volleyball Camp Pictures
Before participation in any sport, each student needs to turn in the following forms and a $45 registration fee. These must be received before the first practice. Click here to download the needed forms in one file.
Girls Volleyball (Fall)
- Starts mid-August, and runs through the first week in November.
- All girls in 5th through 8th grade with good grades are eligible to play.
- Approximately 10 league games are played, with some additional tournaments.
- Practice for 5th and 6th grade is twice a week for 1.5 hours.
- Practice for 7th and 8th grade is twice a week for 1.5 - 2 hours.
- Parents are required to contribute time in the kitchen or at the admissions table during home games.
Boys Volleyball (Fall)
- All boys in 5th through 8th grade with good grades are eligible to play.
- Teams are made up of 5/6 grade players and 7/8th grade players.
- Approximately 6 matches, some doubleheaders.
- Parents are required to contribute time in the kitchen or at the admissions table during games.