Before participation in any sport, each student needs to turn in the following forms and a $45 registration fee. These must be received before the first practice. Click here to download the needed forms in one file.
Girls Volleyball (Fall)
- Starts mid-August, and runs through the first week in November.
- All girls in 5th through 8th grade with good grades are eligible to play.
- Approximately 10 league games are played, with some additional tournaments.
- Practice for 5th and 6th grade is twice a week for 1.5 hours.
- Practice for 7th and 8th grade is twice a week for 1.5 - 2 hours.
- Parents are required to contribute time in the kitchen or at the admissions table during home games.
Boys Volleyball (Spring)
- Starts mid-March, runs through mid-April.
- All boys in 5th through 8th grade with good grades are eligible to play.
- Teams are made up of 5/6 grade players and 7/8th grade players.
- Approximately 6 matches, some doubleheaders.
- Parents are required to contribute time in the kitchen or at the admissions table during games.