The 2023 Summer Volleyball Camp:
To download the necessary Archdiocese forms
- Medical/Emergency Contact Consent Form
- Risk Acknowledgement/Consent to Participate Form
- Parent/Athlete Concussion Acknowledgement Form
PLEASE CLICK HERE
Girls Volleyball (Fall)
- Starts in mid-August, and runs through the first week in November.
- All girls in 5th through 8th grade with good grades are eligible to play.
- Approximately 10 league games are played, with some additional tournaments.
- Practice for 5th and 6th grade is twice a week for 1.5 hours.
- Practice for 7th and 8th grade is twice a week for 1.5 - 2 hours.
- Parents are required to contribute time in the kitchen or at the admissions table during home games.
Boys Volleyball (Fall)
- All boys in 5th through 8th grade with good grades are eligible to play.
- Teams are made up of 5/6 grade players and 7/8th grade players.
- Approximately 6 matches, some doubleheaders.
- Parents are required to contribute time in the kitchen or at the admissions table during games.
2023 Sign Up
Before participation in any sport, each student needs to sign up below, download and fill out the forms (link below), and a $75 registration fee. These must be received by June 23, 2023.
CLICK HERE to sign up
CLICK HERE to download the 2023 Volleyball League forms
Back to Top Share this page on