Welcome to St. Gabriel Catholic Parish School!
We are so pleased that you are considering St. Gabriel as your child’s new school community! We recognize that this is a very important decision for your family and are happy to provide you with any needed information to assist you in that decision-making process.
We recommend new families who are interested in exploring St. Gabriel to
- Contact the school office at 262.628.1711 to see if we have openings for the grades you are considering
- Schedule a tour and/or a shadow day for your student
- Please complete and submit the registration form. You may request the online form link from Principal, Kim Lestina, directly at [email protected]. Please note that the K4 is a separate form from the K5 - 8 Registration form for returning students.
- Send a $200 (per student) registration fee by mail or in-person to the School Office located at 1200 Saint Gabriel Way, Hubertus, WI 53033; Attention - Admissions Office.
Tuition Schedules for the 2023-2024 School Year:
Tuition Reducing Programs:
- Register by March 31 to get $250 off per student
- Refer a family (who enrolls) and receive $500 off the total tuition
- New families may indicate on their student's application that a current family has referred them to St. Gabriel. The current family will receive a $500 one-time tuition credit for that referral after the new family enrolls their student(s) AND begins the school year.
- Current families can receive the $500 referral credit for each new family they refer who subsequently enrolls their student(s) at AND whose student(s) attend(s) St. Gabriel Parish School.
- Use $crip and receive 50% profit towards tuition - credits given monthly
- Commit one day a week for the ENTIRE SCHOOL YEAR as a playground/lunch aide and receive $500 off per "committed day" (sign-up is in August for the upcoming school year and is FIRST COME FIRST SERVE).
Tuition Assistance Program
St. Gabriel Catholic Parish School believes in supporting the formation of students academically and spiritually in our Catholic school setting. While the availability of school resources, the number of qualified applicants, and overall budgetary constraints influence tuition assistance decisions, St. Gabriel Catholic Parish School is committed to making grants* available to qualified families to the best of our ability.
For additional information, please contact Mrs. Celia Meyers in the parish business office at [email protected] or call 262-628-1141.
*St. Gabriel Parish Catholic School does not participate in state-funded school choice programs.