Admission & Registration
K4 registration form for the 2019-20 school year.
K5 through 8th grade registration form for the 2019-20 school year
Welcome to St. Gabriel School. St. Gabriel is dedicated to the philosophy of academic excellence in a Catholic environment for students in K4 through grade eight. Students are given a strong foundation of basic skills and the St. Gabriel faculty seeks to employ a variety of methods which foster a positive attitude toward learning. St. Gabriel's offers many opportunities for students to explore multiple talents by participating in art, Spanish, community service, clubs, class projects and much more.
I encourage you to begin your search with a visit to St. Gabriel where we can discuss your particular interests and visit classrooms to get a first hand look at our school in operation. Visitors to St. Gabriel always comment on the peaceful grounds and the friendly, nurturing atmosphere.
The following serves as a convenient guideline for prospective families when applying to St. Gabriel School:
- families may complete the on-line "request for information" form if you wish for information to be mailed.
- call the School Office to arrange a date and time for a tour of the school which lasts about one hour.
- prospective students can schedule a shadow day with a host who will be a future classmate.
- diagnostic records from previous schools will be requested from the school.
We invite you to visit St. Gabriel's website often to keep updated on our activities and upcoming events and to stay connected to the St. Gabriel community. Of course, the best way to catch the St. Gabriel spirit is by an actual visit!
We are so happy that you have inquired about St. Gabriel for your child's education and I look forward to meeting your family. Come feel the energy and understand what wonderful learning happens here - I promise you that you will feel welcome. We are anxious to help you in determining the appropriate placement for your child. After your initial contact and decision to apply for admission, the process is below.
- Please return your Registration Form along with a $100 registration fee either by mail or in person to the School Office located at 1200 Saint Gabriel Way, Hubertus, WI 53033
- If your child has not had a chance to visit St. Gabriel, we encourage students to spend some time at St. Gabriel School participating in classes and other activities with the children who would be his or her classmates. To schedule a tour, please call the School Office at 262-628-1711.