VISION Inspire and equip participants to achieve anything they can imagine in life
MISSION To engage participants in project-based challenges that are designed to build confidence and develop extraordinary creativity, critical thinking, communication, and teamwork skills
- Fun learning: Explore STEM/STEAM concepts in a hands-on environment
- Creative problem solving: Learn how to think, not what to think
- Kid powered; team driven: Energize students to own all decisions, creations, and results
- Friendly competition: Motivate teams to reach for the stars, while also rooting for each other
- Global diversity: Encourage and celebrate differences in each other, and differences in ideas
Little Switzerland wants to show you how easy and fun it is for you to participate in their 4-Time Learning Program. Your kids will learn the correct way to enjoy a lifelong sport, which will keep them fit and active each winter. Little Switzerland’s program is designed to truly teach the sport. They have a wonderful group of Instructors who will work closely with our kids to ensure they are developing the basic skills needed to successfully learn the sport of skiing & snowboarding. Participants will have 4 weeks of lessons and additional time to practice their new skills, and have fun with their friends on the hill.