Home & School
The St. Gabriel Home and School Association (HSA) is an organization designed to facilitate the communication between school and family in a Catholic, Christian atmosphere, to build a sense of community and to support the needs of our school in its missions.
HSA’s monthly meetings have a faculty member in attendance to promote the relationship between staff and parents. All parents of St. Gabriel students are members of the organization and are encouraged to get involved.
In addition, HSA helps to organize family events that support the relationship between home and school, including:
- Back-to-School Picnic - a reconnection of families and staff in anticipation of the new school year
- ADVENTure Night - an evening of celebration and anticipation of Jesus’ birth
- Teacher Appreciation Week - a weeklong celebration and recognition of the remarkable staff we have educating and nurturing our children
2016-17 Board Members:
- Nikki Packee - President
- Amanda Schulteis - Vice President
- Jen Wagner - Secretary
- Cathy Rusk - Treasurer
- Jessi Butzke - Facebook Coordinator
- Officers for 2017-2019