Week of Oct. 23
Oct 26, 2017
Letter from Mr. Hamilton
There are many exciting things happening here at St. Gabriel School. Here is a list of them in somewhat of a “First Quarter Report” for you:
- Instrument lessons are off to a great start.
- We were visited by an Accreditation team to verify our compliance with the Archdiocese and State of Wisconsin Accreditation standards. We are still waiting to get the final report, but we all agreed that it went very well.
- The new middle school U.S History and World Geography texts were well received.
- Six teachers completed CPR training.
- Teachers continue to participate in Professional Development classes, seminars and workshops.
- Basketball season is about to kick off.
- Six middle school students attended an all day Youth Leadership Forum in Mayville.
- The Forensics Team is gearing up for another season.
- New families continue to call requesting information and tours.
- Soles for Catholic Education Walk was on October 21st. We had a great turn-out. Thank you to everyone who walked and who donated!
- October 25th was Unity Day. Students wore orange to school and a “United in Kindness” bracelet.
- 1st Quarter ends on November 1st and Report Cards go home on the 9th.
- A Food Drive is planned for November.
- Lego Club dates are scheduled for December.
- Thank you to everyone who supported the Parish and the Building Project by attending the Village of Richfield Architectural Board review. It was great to see so much support!
- Mark your calendars for our Holiday Boutique on December 3rd.
- Preparations are in full swing for our Annual Dinner Auction being held on March 10th at the Chandelier Ballroom in Hartford.
We are truly blessed by God’s great grace!