Athletic Forms & Handbook
Before participation in any sport, each student needs to turn in the following forms and a $45 registration fee. These must be received before the first practice. Click here to download the needed forms in one file.
Forms may also be downloaded from the Archdiocese website.
- Parent/Guardian and Athlete Sportsmanship Pledge - sign and date
- Parental Consent Form - sign and date
- Medical Information and Emergency Consent Form - complete, sign and date
- Risk acknowledgement and consent to participate Form - complete, sign and date
- Physical Examination Form - to be completed by physician examining the student/athlete. You may use the Archdiocese form or WIAA form/green card. Physical examination is required every two years (must be after April 1st). Student/Athlete may NOT participate until this form is received.
- Parent and Athlete Concussion Acknowledgement Form - complete, sign and date.